Conquering the Cycles of Soybeans and Corn
Ernie Quigley’s 2023 Forecast eBook
A HUGE Cycle bottom is developing. The last time this cycle bottomed was in 1977. Soybeans surged higher $4.96 to over 100% from $4.28 to $9.24 in seventeen months. Corn rallied higher from $1.69 to $2.29 in nine months. Can they do it again?
Our unique positioning of the intervals of W.D. Gann’s cycles regularly project WHEN agricultural prices are bottoming or peaking. This means you can know when to implement changes in your marketing and trading strategies. Take a look at the following chart.
The above chart showing Intervals of Gann’s 45-Year Cycle is updated from my 2022 Forecast. This powerful Gann Cycle had a Cycle Turn Window projected for May 26, 2022 +/-. This cycle ushered in a topping process. THE high was made on June 6, 2022.
My Proprietary Cycles Work!
Here are FIVE strong reasons for purchasing the 2023 Forecast eBook:
- You will receive my unique one-of-a-kind analysis of the COMBINATION of my proprietary W.D. Gann cycles and ratio analysis and how these are combined to make a “Roadmap” of time and price.
- You will learn my projections for the TIMING of the significant highs and lows for 2023. It is my belief that those who know potential future turn dates can reap large profits. In this Forecast you will receive the timing of MAJOR turning points for 2023.
- You will learn PRICE Projections for 2023. These price projections are made using annual historical data of past highs and lows. They are made by using Ratio Analysis. They are made using the 60-Year Cycle. Price projections help producers make profitable marketing decisions.
- You will learn the price levels WHEN producers should be marketing some of their production. Price projections help traders plan a trading campaign.
- You will learn the RECORD of the Commercial-Hedgers and Large Speculators during 2023 and what their behavior indicates may be in store for 2023. This information will be crucial as 2023 gets underway.You can plan your trading and marketing strategies with this invaluable “inside information”.
The 2023 Forecast will be available the week of December 26, 2022 via a downloadable eBook. We will send an e-mail with instructions once it is ready to be downloaded. This is only available as an eBook. There will not be a hard-copy workbook mailed.
Thank you for your interest,
What participants say about Ernie Quigley & his Forecasts & Seminars
“One of the best seminars I’ve attended. The cycle work looked very definite and the price projections for the next year looked very encouraging.” TP — Indiana
“We manage about 7000 acres of farmland and a $10 million stock portfolio. We find your research to be invaluable.” FE— Arkansas
Every year gets better. It’s great to come to the meetings and review the “big picture” of the markets and helps us plan for the future. Gives us a new roadmap – like GPS. Always need an update!” JB—– Minnesota
“Excellent work Ernie! Being a long term subscriber and seminar attendee I know Harmonic Timing’s Forecast will be well worth my time and money even before I attend.” DE—- Illinois
“The seminar will make a person money every year. You just need to invest. Thanks Ernie” JF — Missouri
“Once again – as usual – great seminar. Lots of good information. Liked COT report info again just to refresh.” EN— Nebraska
“Ernie really made things easy to understand and very logical. The content of the seminar was excellent and well presented.” JJ— Oregon
“…I look at the cycle turn projections and then run through my mind the different fundamental scenarios that could possibly develop to come to fruition at those cycles turn points.” CA—Minnesota
“The presentation was focused and well organized. Ernie’s knowledge and obvious passion for the subject rings through. The information shared opens up the mind and allows us to be mentally prepared for the market.” LN- Canada
The Required Disclaimer: All information and data presented is believed to be from reliable sources and to be accurate. However, it may not be complete nor can its accuracy be guaranteed. Futures and option trading is inherently risky and should only be undertaken by individuals with adequate risk capital and who take responsibility for making their own decisions.