Will there FINALLY be Bullish Markets in Soybeans and Corn in 2020?
What does the “Big Picture” look like?
Ernie Quigley’s 2020 Forecast
Both Soybeans and Corn have been in bear markets for 7-½ years, since June-July 2012. However, as subscribers know, my cycle analysis projects an important low during the 1st Quarter of 2020.
What comes after this low is the question. Will corn and soybeans have limited rallies or strong rallies in 2020? This will depend on fundamentals. There is much to monitor such as crop planting progress in Brazil and Argentina and the Weather outlook here in the U.S. Will there be a “Phase 1” agreement between China and the U.S? What about replacing NAFTA with the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)? These are all fundamental factors that will impact the price of corn and beans.
Using the geometry of W.D. Gann’s Angles and Cycles, I present price estimates for both limited rallies and strong rallies in 2020.
My 2020 Forecast has a number of charts I used to make these geometric projections so one can have a good understanding of how these projections are made.
Intermediate-term (multi-week) cycles for 2020 are shown. This coming year there is one month that has a large number of Cycle Turn Windows. When I was doing my analysis it seemed every other cycle resulted in a Cycle Turn Window during this particular month. My 2020 Forecast will help guide you through this volatile month.
The Commitment of Traders data is very useful in order to know when a multi-week or multi-month rally can develop. When will the Commercial-Hedgers be in the position to trigger signs that a multi-month rally can develop? The answer to this question will be quite useful for producers in knowing WHEN to expect higher prices. They will know when to buy back sold production on the board. For traders, the answer to the question will keep one on the right side of the market.
And then there are my “Cubes of 220 in Time.” I am always fascinated by the three dimensional characteristic of prices. When prices decline they come forward in the plane. When prices rally they move back in the plane. When prices reach an edge of a cube, there will be a change of trend in prices. There are specific, different times in 2020 when corn and beans will reach an edge of a cube.
These are just a few of our useful tools that can help you navigate the coming year.
The 2020 Forecast consists of pages and pages of analysis and commentary that will be mailed to purchasers by the first week of January 2020. There will not be a seminar or video presentation this year.
There are five strong reasons for purchasing the 2020 Forecast:
- You will receive my unique, one of a kind analysis of the combination of my proprietary cycles, Gann Angles, and Geometric Projections of time and price.
- You will learn my projections for the TIMING of the significant highs and lows for 2020. It is my belief that those who know potential future turn dates can reap large profits. In this Forecast you will learn the timing of MAJOR turning points of 2020.
- You will learn Price Projections for 2020: These price projections are made using the percent rallies and declines of past cycles. They are made using annual historical data of past highs and lows. Price projections help producers make profitable marketing decisions. Price projections help traders plan a trading campaign.
- You will learn the record of the Commitment of Traders Data during 2019 and what their behavior indicates may be in store for 2020: As stated above, the behavior of Commercial-Hedgers is an important tool in our analysis.
- You will learn what is in store for the stock market. At a seminar in Des Moines, Iowa in March 2000, I told participants the NASDAQ was at an historical high and to go home and sell stocks. Our unique cycles nailed the all-time high in the NASDAQ and the S&P 500 at that time. Now my focus is on the completion of 45 and 90-Year Cycles. Will these cycles be an important low or will they propel stocks higher? Could a “melt-up” in stocks be at hand?
Don’t hesitate to e-mail us at [email protected] if you have questions about the 2020 Forecast.
2020 will be an exciting year.
The Required Disclaimer: All information and data presented is believed to be from reliable sources and to be accurate. However, it may not be complete nor can its accuracy be guaranteed. Futures and option trading is inherently risky and should only be undertaken by individuals with adequate risk capital and who take responsibility for making their own decisions.
What participants say about Ernie Quigley & his Forecasts & Seminars
“One of the best seminars I’ve attended. The cycle work looked very definite and the price projections for the next year looked very encouraging.” TP — Indiana
“We manage about 7000 acres of farmland and a $10 million stock portfolio. We find your research to be invaluable.” FE— Arkansas
Every year gets better. It’s great to come to the meetings and review the “big picture” of the markets and helps us plan for the future. Gives us a new roadmap – like GPS. Always need an update!” JB—– Minnesota
“Excellent work Ernie! Being a long term subscriber and seminar attendee I know Harmonic Timing’s Forecast will be well worth my time and money even before I attend.” DE—- Illinois
“The seminar will make a person money every year. You just need to invest. Thanks Ernie” JF — Missouri
“Once again – as usual – great seminar. Lots of good information. Liked COT report info again just to refresh.” EN— Nebraska
“Ernie really made things easy to understand and very logical. The content of the seminar was excellent and well presented.” JJ— Oregon
“…I look at the cycle turn projections and then run through my mind the different fundamental scenarios that could possibly develop to come to fruition at those cycles turn points.” CA—Minnesota
“The presentation was focused and well organized. Ernie’s knowledge and obvious passion for the subject rings through. The information shared opens up the mind and allows us to be mentally prepared for the market.” LN- Canada