- The 2021 Forecast shows the “13 to 15 Year” Bear Market measured from the high of July 2012. This section shows that soybeans and corn have completed the first half of this Bear Market. The second half begins with a significant bull market rally that will persist into 2022.
- The 2021 Forecast discusses the importance of April 21, 2020. The Forecast uses three important cycle measurements from that low. You will learn how these cycles fit together and how these cycles “order in” highs and lows. You will learn what to expect as these cycles unfold.
- The 2021 Forecast shows the Intermediate-Term (weekly basis) cycles that will generate highs and lows during the coming year. Couple these cycles with our unique “Pattern of the Four Seasons” and you have a powerful tool to guide you as 2021 unfolds.
- The 2021 Forecasts shows the Pattern Analysis of beans and corn that project a bull market into 2022. (This pattern analysis is NOT Elliott Wave analysis.) This Pattern Analysis uses Four-Year Rhythms to major highs and lows in both soybeans and corn.
- The 2021 Forecast develops a chart of potential prices for 2021 into 2022. This is a NEW part of my forecasts, developed in time for 2021. The Roadmap projects both the timing and price levels of important highs and lows for 2021. This means you can plan your marketing and trading programs months and months in advance.
And much more!
These are just a few of our useful tools that can help you navigate the coming year. The 2021 Forecast consists of analysis and commentary that will be mailed to purchasers in the first part of January 2021. There will not be a seminar or video presentation this year.